1977 J24 in great shape. Remodeled it over the past year and a half. Now it is structurally sound and has the parts mounted where they are currently placed for racing.
- Port Bulkhead
- Forward Stanchion base Port and Starboard
- Multiple places where bad balsa core was...
I sell My J24 with trailer located in Miami, all sails available (2x main sails + 2 Genoa + 2 job + 3 spi)
All rollers HARKEN are new (less than 2 years old), all sheets are spectra.
Boat qualified J24 World Championship Miami 2019
I'm selling my J24. It's currently in indoor storage outside of Milwaukee. It's a 1984 Tillotson Pearson. The boat is in decent shape and comes with a Shoreline Trailer. Boat was sailed 2 years ago. Asking $3,000 but open to offers.
This boat is super fast. It was previously known as Tarheel prior to me owning it. This was Peter Breams boat. Has newer mast and boom. Min/max everything. Recently measured in at worlds and NAs. If you want a boat with a pedigree and is proven fast over and over this is the boat for you. if...
Does anyone have a j24 trailer I could borrow for a weekend while I repair my thru hulls for speed and depth. Also if anyone had lifting straps to do it too. Please let me know I am located in alameda by svendsens and willing to pick up any where.
1. Boat in great shape. Weekend racer on Hudson River. Used tenderly.
2. Hull recently sanded and painted. Deep blue. Very nice appearance.
3. Sails in very good condition.
4. Roller furler up front (please forgive me) but easily removed. VERY easily sailed.
5. Vermiculite in sump...