What year is it? 142614

Zac

Can anyone roughly estimate the year of a laser with hull number 142614. I saw an ad for it and while waiting for a reply I thought some of you could tell me.

hi guys, my laser sail number is 182618, i know exactly when it was made, because when i purchased it from PSE i asked them to put a inspection port next to the daggerboard casing so that i could have a bag in there for sandwiches, spare rope etc. wheb i take of the hatch cover i can see writen on the hull the date and a signature, the date been 18/2/05 i purchased the boat on 11/03/05 so laser had it almost a month in the factory,

i decided to try out the link above, so i typed in the sail number click laser then click send.....when does it tell you the year of manafacture???

144679 said:
i decided to try out the link above, so i typed in the sail number click laser then click send.....when does it tell you the year of manafacture???
Jon, it must not be working for your sail number for some reason. Mine, 177349, worked as soon as I hit send. Tried yours--nothing. I knew already mine was made in 2003, but like to try these things.

Merrily

Also did not work for my 2004 (built April, 2004 delivered June 1st). However when I tried again for my 49201, it said 1978 when it is in fact a 1977. Either way, it is close enough.

Back