What type of Laser is this?

RyanM

Curious what this is...

3n03k23oc5V25Y25R1b5o6920121efb211fa0.jpg

Thanks!

Nah, that looks like an old beat up Laser hull to me. It looks like it's missing the grabrails, brake, block and strap hardware.

yeah it's not a Force 5 since I looked at one of those recently... however this one has me stumped

3k73p33l35O25Q45W2b5o140ecea6e6e61099.jpg

hmm, I figured it was different than a laser one since it looks shorter but maybe just the angle.

Incase anyone is wondering... it's these 2 boats for 1k. They need work but not sure how much. One of them has a small hole on the deck.

3k73p33l35O25Q45W2b5o140ecea6e6e61099.jpg

hmm, I figured it was different than a laser one since it looks shorter but maybe just the angle.

Incase anyone is wondering... it's these 2 boats for 1k. They need work but not sure how much. One of them has a small hole on the deck.

it looks like a laser and it should say on that sticker near the front of the traveler near the top of the cockpit.

Oh.. to clarify, each picture is a different piece of trash.
Fixed.

If you are seriously considering purchasing thse boats I suggest you take that money hold it a safe distance in front of your face and light that money on fire. The good news will be your money will be gone but at least there will not be any trash left to haul away.

Fixed.

If you are seriously considering purchasing thse boats I suggest you take that money hold it a safe distance in front of your face and light that money on fire. The good news will be your money will be gone but at least there will not be any trash left to haul away.

is it really that bad ahah? I figured it wasn't a bad deal for 2 complete lasers...

if the condition is bad enough that you couldn't tell its a laser, its not really worth buying it for more than $1US although if you can get it for free thats how I got my first laser

Looks like Laser, smells like Laser, must be Laser.

The inspection port in the one has cut the stringer.

Lasers are 13 feet 10 inches long. You have to lay hands on them to check their condition. You'd be looking for soft spots, a soft hull, separation at the gunwhales, a leaky mast step, holes, and bad repairs. I wouldn't pay more than a few hundred for the both of them if they are in fair shape. Being left out like that hasn't done them a bit of good.

No spars, no blades, questionable stiffness & material condition. If working on small boats is your brand of therapy, then I'd charge them $100 bucks just to haul them away. Otherwise, walk, no run, in the other direction, because chances are that one or both are candidates for the chainsaw.

Back