what era is your laser?

what era is your laser?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
maybe you can help me out the hin on the rear of the boat is pfs114141178 any help would be appreciated

One is green, sail # 8817 built in 1973 and the other is white sail #201205 its only a couple of weeks old.

I am at Grand Bend,on Ontario's west coast.The wind was strong this afternoon with big rollers,so it was a challenging but fun day!
Thats where I learned to sail. I used to live there during the summers. A friend and I started a fast food place on the strip and being business masterminds we didnt budget enough cash for a place to stay, so we lived in a van. Sigh...

Thats where I learned to sail. I used to live there during the summers. A friend and I started a fast food place on the strip and being business masterminds we didnt budget enough cash for a place to stay, so we lived in a van. Sigh...
I may have eaten at your place-I spent every summer at the Bend from birth until going away to University.We bought our boat last week at Fogh in TO and the salesman sailed at Water Rats,he told us.

That was probably Peter @ Fogh.
We set up shop in the late 80s, it was a place called Jakes and it was about a half block from the beach on the north side.

That was probably Peter @ Fogh.
We set up shop in the late 80s, it was a place called Jakes and it was about a half block from the beach on the north side.
You will be happy to know that it has been replaced by a DQ,that is doing well!
Peter was our sales guy,very nice and knowledgeable.

Back