Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Helly Hanson

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Rooster Sailing

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • other...

Votes: 11 35.5%

• Total voters
I do not recommend wsting money on the Musto Competition watch: I bought one NIB from a seller on Ebay in England about five months ago. After two months of normal use, the watch locked up and I couldn't use it. I emailed Musto several times, reported the problem using their web-contact page, and finally got an email back. After following their instructions for resetting the watch, it works again but the alarm sound does not work anymore. I paid less than retail for the watch and since I didn't buy it from an authorized dealer, the warranty is no good. The countdown alarm was the best feature of the watch, not to mention the really big numbers for weak eyed folks like me. I am very disappointed that the watch should malfunction under normal use and not be able to be restored to full-function, plus that it took almost two months for Musto to respond to my emails.
I ended up buying a great Casio G-Shock that's two years old and looks brand new for 15 bucks on Ebay...I should have done that before getting the Musto watch. My recommendation: buy a G-shock and don't buy a Musto comeptition watch for racing.

other - zhik

only for their gloves so far, but when all my current gear is ready for replacement, it will be their gear

i dont really have a set brand that i buy. iv got magic marine hikers, gul boots, gill rash vest, and loads of different random makes

i use all harken hardware except for one ronstan shackle and magic marine hiking pants boots and jacket. i use a stholquist life jacket and an oneill rash guard.

gotta go with murphs zhik all the way www.zhik.com and SEA both great and owned by aussies so they have to be good.
i have a pair of Zhik short strapless hikers (which are magic) zhik micro fleece top zhik 202 gloves zhik thongs and SEA singlet ,neo licra top ,hikers boots (which i never wear) sea rash top and i used to use sea gloves but now i use zhik (soz brendan) http://www.sailequipment.com.au/

Back