WestCoastSailing.net and the LaserForum.org have joined forces!

Bradley

Admin/Operations
Staff member
West Coast Sailing and the LaserForum.org have joined forces to promote laser sailing, West Coast Sailing, and The Laser Sailboat Forum!

As you have probably noticed, West Coast Sailing is now the premiere advertising sponsor of the LaserForum.org. I would like to encourage all of our members to stop by West Coast's website and consider making your next purchase with them. They offer very competitive prices along with free shipping, no sales tax (except in OR), and a special discount for LaserForum.org members only. All registered forum members will be entitled to a special discount on all purchases made at West Coast Sailing or online at WestCoastSailing.net. Instructions on how to get this discount are in a reply below.

In addition, in an effort to promote Laser sailing, WestCoastSailing.net will feature a link back to LaserForum.org. This will provide easy access to information on laser sailing, parts, and rigging for potential buyers. Also, the revenue generated by placing ads on this website will allow me to pursue advertising opportunities for the forum to help promote this site and increase its membership base and help cover the cost of running the site and licensing the software that runs it.

As most of you know, George, WestCoastSailing.net's new owner, is an active member here at the LaserForum.org. He would be glad to hear from you with any questions you have about merchandise or otherwise. You can contact him directly through the PM system on this website at user name WestCoast. Also, if you have any question about the LaserForum.org, our advertising policies, or anything else you can send them directly to me via email or PM.

Thanks again for your membership here at The Laser Sailboat Forum and your support of West Coast Sailing.

Good. I was way over those irrelevant ads that were on there before.

The website looks good. Great idea about the lending libraary, though being in Australia I don't expect to be able to take advantage of it.

Instead of doing 7%, I'm just going to included a $25 Gift Certificate with every order this month from TLF. Yes, even if you order a $10 t-shirt.

----------------------------------------------
FREE SHIPPING
NO SALES TAX
$25 Gift Certificate sent to you with your first order.

Sails get free numbers and installation.
-----------------------------------------------

West Coast Sailing is a two man outfit, dinghys only, trying to earn a reputation for service.

you can always e-mail me: george AT WestCoastSailing.net

or call the shop to chat (503) 285-5536

anyway, we're going to try and boost the presence of the Laser Forum, and hope you sailors can be convinced to bring your business to a fellow Laser sailor active in the community. We want to earn your repeat business.

George,
thanks for in future helping the administrators in their hard work for us users of this famous internet platform, where Laserites from a l l over this globe can communicate to each other.
But, please, no big advertizing for Lasergear here at the Laser-discussion-area (nothing to say against your promotion if you do it at the TLF-"sales"-area). I'm the opinon (and I do saying this in memoriam of a good friend, that not is present heresince Febr. 2005, but hopefully is strong sailing at Bosporus channel...): the TLF should not become the promotion-forum of any West Coast XYZ Sailing Laser dealer, it is an independent place here isn´t it?
I hope you do not under stand me wrong, please, thanks for your attention, George.
Good sailing
Ludwig Brinckmann
Laser GER 46438
Member of the German Laser Association

Re: LooserLu's post

I would just like to remind all of our members that the LaserForum.org is an independently owned website part of the Sailing Forums Network and is not owned or controlled by any dealer or class association. However, The Laser Forum reserves the right to sell advertising in any section or on any page of the forum.

I believe, however, you are actually complaining about this thread and its location on the forum. This section is very much the main read forum and is often the place for official announcements. The thread is not meant to be a permanent advertisement and will be unstuck at the end of the week.

Thanks for supporting West Coast and TLF.

Ludwig-

fear not, my intention is to simply support the Laser Forum, and develop a relationship with all of you active in the global Laser community.

no more or less, don't worry about any funny business :)

Back