Used 1990 Laser

Hi, would appreciate a ball park guess on value of a very clean 1990 Laser. Thanks Mike.

That depends on what it includes. Updated rigging? Aluminum or carbon tiller? Covers? Dolly? Trailer? Condition of sail(s)? The boat is clean, but is it stiff? For just a plain vanilla '90 boat with no dolly, trailer, or covers, clean and stiff, newish, I'd say--ballpark--$1500 to $1800. The sale price also varies a bit by region and time of year.

never checked his profile :D In $AUS i would not spend more than $1500 for it... maybe more if it was in excellent cond. with all the carbon fibre bits and turbo pack...

you could also scroll thru the Boat for Sale thread and see what other 1990's with similar extras are going for. the minimum extras would be rigging, blades and tiller, reasonable sail, dolly?, right?

Thanks....... I thought around $1500 would be close. Just curious is there a easy way to test for "stiffness". It may be little late since I bought it already but would be good to know. Mike.

Thanks....... I thought around $1500 would be close. Just curious is there a easy way to test for "stiffness". It may be little late since I bought it already but would be good to know. Mike.

Run your hands over the whole hull and deck to see if it's springy.

Back