Trolleys

Elessar

What is the best trolley?

Seitech trolley, or the Galvanised A frame launching trolley.

My argument is basically saying what is better; a trolley with a sling, or a gunnel hung trolley

Thanks!!!

Seitech lets you do both..

IMHO - sling is easier for launching/retrieving (if your trolley/dolly floats) and gunnel is better for long term storage.

What is the best trolley?

Seitech trolley, or the Galvanised A frame launching trolley.

My argument is basically saying what is better; a trolley with a sling, or a gunnel hung trolley

Thanks!!!

The seitech actually has paddles on the side that you flip up and down. Flipped down and the weight is on the sling - good for launching. Flipped up and the weight is on the gunnel - good for storage.

The Seitech dolly is lighter and less likely to corrode that the galvanized A-frame. Unless you have the matching trailer for the A-frame, I'd say the Seitech is the way to go.

The other thing I didn't mention was that I need it to fit onto a double trailer and I only just realised the Seitech may not be trailable... So if I want to go anywhere I will have to roof top or buy a box trailer with a deck down arrangement...

When trailering, you can just put the dolly on top of the boat and bungee it in place. Works both if the boat is trailered deck down or rightside up.

Back