The used laser value spreadsheet

RobKoci

Anyone know where to find the spreadsheet someone took so much time to put together that showed sale prices of lasers over the years? There were two sheets as I recall, that, combined, would give you a good indication of the price of a used laser by year and sail number. It's out there in cyberspace somewhere.

Never heard of such a thing, it would interesting to see. Of course a person's price for their boat is up to personal interpretation, and is also effected bu what comes with the boat. There is no set standard for used boat pricing, but resale value for boats less then 10 years old is pretty high,

Hi.
This sheets you mention, probably have been part of the "FAQ²" of the www.drLaser.org Website, that several years now is offline. You perhaps find that info-sheets if you seach at www.archive.org for the former drLaser homepage (f.e. June 7 2004) The headlines of that info-sheets have been:

- How much should I pay for a used Laser?
- Plot of 180 UK prices vs. Sailnumber (originally from: P. Nix)?

Attention: That infos still are under Copyright of drLaser. Also, those prices are not "up to date" in our days.... I guess.

Ciao
LooserLu

Huh. That graph is from Yacht and Yachting magazine. Yes, it's attributed, but I wonder if DrLaser got written permission to use it.

Back