Thanks Merrily For Shutting down the most popular thread

sfbay07

Jeez Merrily, seems you hastily shut down the thread, and now Ross is around. i dont get it. its the most popular thread here.

200,000 lasers worlwide and like 28 people online here... i guess we know why!

one again, the lameness of TLF comes through.

That thread should have been locked and shut down after the first page.

I would read it sometimes even though I knew it was just trash.

That whole thread was like looking at traffic accident happening in slow motion. You could see where it was all headed but you couldn't look away.

Jeez Merrily, seems you hastily shut down the thread, and now Ross is around. i dont get it. its the most popular thread here.

Having sat on many juries over the years and being on the water in an official capacity especially for junior events it would have been interesting to read how well some understand the RRS and what some of these sailors consider a foul

hastily ?
are you joking? it was 12 pages long. i agree that it should have ended long ago, but i fell for the same urge to read and post. it was like a drug. ahhh, but now we are free of our addiction. i just hope the " for awhile" threat never becomes a reality. this whole thing was created and enabled by TLF for even letting it happen and then promoting it before they realised the monster that had been created.

let's get back to more positive, informative, and fun posting.
yeah right.

Stick hit the nail on the head IMHO. Consider reopening the thread once Ross places in the top 10% of a Regional event.

Back