Spring Laser regatta at LNYC April 9-10

David Jones

Hope you can join us at LNYC April 9-10, 2011 for our Spring Sunfish / Laser Regatta! NOR attached

Attachments

• 2011SpringSunfishLaserNOR final.pdf
    256.5 KB · Views: 40
Excellent news. I'll definitely be there.

Speaking of Lake Norman, I was wondering if there was any club racing going on, or even just some people to train with.

I'm in South Charlotte, so Lake Wylie is actually closer than LNYC, is anything going on there?

There is a neat club on Lake Wylie, just north of Tega Cay. I don't know what the Laser situation is there. Wylie has steep land on shore, so there's lots of 'unusual' air current there. Norman has wide open spaces, and is great for sailing.

I'm on High Rock, east and north of you. We have a small contingent of Lasers here, and will try to put on some informal get togethers here this summer.

I plan on attending the LNYC event as well, don't know in what capacity right now.

Excellent news. I'll definitely be there.

Speaking of Lake Norman, I was wondering if there was any club racing going on, or even just some people to train with.

I'm in South Charlotte, so Lake Wylie is actually closer than LNYC, is anything going on there?

We have a few Lasers left at the Catawba Yacht Club on Lake Wylie but our main emphasis is a strong MC Scow fleet that has some converted Laser sailors. Please come join us some time.

Regards,

Fred Herr

Back