SF Bay Speed Tuning

ThePrincess

Hey everyone, there's a speed tune session on sunday July 1st at 10:30. No cost, bring your own lunch, we will have marks, drills, races, whatever the sailors want. It's at Richmond Yacht Club in California on San Francisco Bay. Please post to this thread to help get an idea of how many people will be here. Thanks!!

Hey everyone, there's a speed tune session on sunday July 1st at 10:30. No cost, bring your own lunch, we will have marks, drills, races, whatever the sailors want. It's at Richmond Yacht Club in California on San Francisco Bay. Please post to this thread to help get an idea of how many people will be here. Thanks!!

Mike, I'm here for a short while in California, and I will try to be there, unless the wind is really blasting. I imagine that is why you are starting in the morning, to take advantage of lighter air. My husband I drove over to Richmond Point recently and found the park there to walk our dog. What a beautiful area!

I might be able to make it but don't count on it.

But, more importantly, has an announcement about this been sent out to the district 24 email list? I'm guessing most district 24 sailors don't monitor this forum.

I might be able to make it but don't count on it.

But, more importantly, has an announcement about this been sent out to the district 24 email list? I'm guessing most district 24 sailors don't monitor this forum.

I passed it on to the List. I wish I could make it but I have to work on Sunday. Bummer, I definitely need some speed!

-Steve

OK, I'm changing my vote from "probably won't" to "probably will."

But I'm a little disconcerted that only one other person has they're going to make it yet?

We have at the very least 4 people and (so far) at the very most 9 or 10 people. Keep in mind that we are just going to meet and talk about what makes people fast, techniques, etc. I've never done this before and this is not a formal clinic. I have no lesson plan...I'm just organizing it. I need the help just as much as everybody else (unfortunately). But I think this is going to be good for getting ready for PCCs. Cheers!

Back