SEA "waist pant" 3/4 hikers

marginal

Not another "which hikers should I buy"....I'm not interested in what you think of Rooster and Zhik....

Specifically for the SEA waist pants, how easy is it for a gentleman to releive himself on the water?

http://shop.foghmarine.com/browse.c...king-pants/airprene-3/4-waist-pant/4,460.html

After another punishing regatta on the knees, I need to get some longer hikers that protect them, and am pretty sold on the SEA product line, but I'm a little concerned aboyut how hard it might be to get the old chap out on the water. Does the waist lock system make it harder?

Anyone have any FIRST HAND experience?
Thanks.

from first hand experience, its not too difficult. you do have to undo the velcro super strap however. All in all I would still highly recommend the waist pant over the suspender hikers.

I love the SEA 3/4 hikers, and also have a pair of the SEA shorts for lighter air days. No problem undoing to relieve yourself. And if it's windy, I don't even bother. I just let 'er go.

I love the SEA 3/4 hikers, and also have a pair of the SEA shorts for lighter air days. No problem undoing to relieve yourself. And if it's windy, I don't even bother. I just let 'er go.

Well, sir, that's quite disgusting.

How hard is it to kneel on the side of your deck and take a leak, windy or not?

I still manage to do it in wind and big waves.

Sure, you might get a little on you here or there, but it's still better than pissing yourself

Back