SEA Hiking Pants

R

Ross B

I got a pair of Sea Australia hiking pants for christmas, and they so so great, but i found that the little knee pad/black grippy things were peeling off, im thinking of sending them back to where i got them, and getting a new pair in good quality, does this sound reasonable? of those of you that have, or have had SEA hiking pants, do you find that they start to peel off after awhile?? do they really provide any more grip than with out them??? im also just thinking of peeling them off and being done with it, but i think i just might be better to send them back an get a new pair, i rather like my gear to be in pristine condition from the start

what do you guys have to say??

I have had my SEA Airoprene 3/4 length hiking pants for a little over a year now and have had no such problem. SEA makes good products, my coach is actually one of the founders. They should stand by what they sell and replace them for you without a doubt.

they will do anything to help with you getting or replacing exchanging a product ect.
i got a pair of airtec 3/4 pants in june & had to send them back 3 times to try to get the right size but i still could not get the right size so they gave me the ph number for a man that makes custom wetsuits & hiking pants ect when i sent the pants back they even paid the postage.

check out Zhik (pronounded zike) at www.zhik.com

the stuff isnt available to buy yet but many of the team members have been wearing it for a while. seems to be better designed than other brands i.e. proper seat reinforcement and knee reinforcement, not just stuck on grip

they also have all the titanium lined tops

yeah it is actually good stuff.

as i said, properly designed, not just stuff stuck on to wetsuits

Back