Replacement Screws

darb

Had the screws stolen out of my deck hardware (cunningham and outhaul cleat setup, new controls) and my autobailer plug stolen (yes that is as low and retarded as you can get). Was wondering if anyone can tell me what size screws hold that cleat to the deck and where I can order a new rubber bailer plug from asap. I'm in miami so if anyone knows of a vanguard dealer around here and can tell me that'd be great because I've had a tough time finding a full service one down here. Thanks in advance.

I beleive that you need #10 Stainless Steel Screws. You can get them at any Home Hardware Stores. Or West Marine if one is in your area.

Cheers
Mark

Home depot is good. You might want to try 'Boats us' on Biscayne and about 123rd st. NEXT to the Home depot. They have a good selection of only s.s. screws. I am in Miami Beach and shop there a bit. You can look on teamvanguard .com and they list a few places. Some don't sound like dealers, tho.(?)

Good luck..

You can also find the rubber plug for the bailer at Home Depot..You'll just have to drill the hole down the center for the shaft

Back