price on '87 boat

nesdog

I've got a lead on an '87. Parts upgraded with a trailer. Assuming good condition (I haven't seen it yet), any idea of a fair price? My own research would have it between $2K-2500 but that's a guess at best.

Thanks.

I've got a lead on an '87. Parts upgraded with a trailer. Assuming good condition (I haven't seen it yet), any idea of a fair price? My own research would have it between $2K-2500 but that's a guess at best.

Thanks.

Hi,

There's all kinds of info out there on prices for used lasers. It a subjective value, rather than a value based depreciation off the price in 87', which incidentally was probably less than the current asking price. If the boat has a good smooth solid hull, upgrades and a good sail then make an offer for $1800. You can be worked up a bit and still get a reasonable deal.

I bought my 89' 137,### for $2100 down from the asking price of $2500. It was in great shape, dry smooth hull, all upgrades, books, videos, zhik hiking pants, a cover, spare parts, a trailer and a nice sail. It was just what I was looking for.

Good luck!

Thanks. One came up recently that looked interesting to me however the price is over 3K and the boat is 120 miles away. So not sure I want to go that far to be seeing something on the high side.

Back