online store

oniondip

I have heard about an online store in here a few times but i forget. its like amps.com, or ampd.com, something like that, i was wondering if anyone knows about it, i wanna make a list of things and prices for when i get my boat for xmas :D:D woot woot, brand new laser pro :D. im a risky guy and will sail when hurricanes just start ending...IN THE OCEAN :D

oniondip said:
I have heard about an online store in here a few times but i forget. its like amps.com, or ampd.com, something like that, i was wondering if anyone knows about it, i wanna make a list of things and prices for when i get my boat for xmas :D:D woot woot, brand new laser pro :D. im a risky guy and will sail when hurricanes just start ending...IN THE OCEAN :D

Please search this forum. For instance, here is a recent thread:
http://www.laserforum.org/showthread.php?t=4504

i read that but it didnt have it. i searched a bunch of things threw google and finaly found it. sorry for being a bother.

You should also try West Coast Sailing. The ad and link are posted at the top of this page. George is very helpful and very service oriented. I have no complaints with APS and I have purchased items through them for years, but earlier this season I tried West Coast and I was very happy with the level of service and attention from George, and I highly recommend him.

ApsLtd is the one i wanted. And i was on West Coast before i started this thread. West Coast has a nice site...only problem is....im in Canada, i will probably buy part from my local North Sails.

Back