on the Sunfish Direct specifications page

dwaw

they refer to "the bulletproof Vanguard construction". can anyone explain what they're talking about? thanks

Try taking a gun and shooting a vanguard boat. If the bullet goes through its false advertizing :)
im sorry that im actually of no real help to you

- Eric

actually you are alcort. some of us concrete thinkers lose out on the finer points of advertising. thanks

on the sunfish direct specifications page
Seems to me Torrensen Marine would be the ones who need to explain the meaning. Why don't you give 'em a call and let us know what they say. :rolleyes:

They also state -
The Sunfish hull is light enough to throw on top of your car with ease
I want to see their demonstration of, "throw on top of your car with ease". Maybe they can palm a Sunfish for a slam-dunk, not me :(

some of us concrete thinkers lose out on the finer points of advertising
So, when you bought your last car you kept looking for the beautiful model to appear in the passenger seat ;)

actually it was a truck dan. i guess that explains why my head automatically turns at the sight of a beautiful woman.

So, what did Torrensen Marine say? Are their boats a special Kevlar edition made just for them?

Enquiring minds want to know. :rolleyes:

actually its a combination of both. the force field is created by the gravitational distortion of an extremely dense resin to kevlar schedule.

actually its a combination of both. the force field is created by the gravitational distortion of an extremely dense resin to kevlar schedule.

Hogwash. Apparently you've not been formally educated regarding force fields.

It originates via alpha waves from the Vanguard mothership located in the Andromeda galaxy near planet Wizward.

Kevlar is so old skool. :rolleyes:

i sorry. you're right, of course. i forgot completely about psygenics. that explains everything. thanks

Back