New Laser Radial

TravisR

How much does a new Laser Pro Radial cost? I'm wondering because after looking at all the 2002 models in the 4000 range, aswell as me having to buy upgrades and ship it, it would cost around $5000. Would it be worth it to buy a new Laser Radial Pro model with all upgrades and shiz straight from Vanguard?

TravisR said:
How much does a new Laser Pro Radial cost? I'm wondering because after looking at all the 2002 models in the 4000 range, aswell as me having to buy upgrades and ship it, it would cost around $5000. Would it be worth it to buy a new Laser Radial Pro model with all upgrades and shiz straight from Vanguard?

A 2006 Laser Radial Pro is $4995 American. Comes with a brand new sail, too. ;)

go to the Vanguard site www.teamvanguard.com and check the Dealer locator. You have one near Halifax, some in Quebec and one in Ottawa that all could give you a price and might be cheaper and easier to ship than your requests for prices here that will mostly be from U.S. sites.

If you buy a new Laser between 9/1 and 12/31 you get up to $400 worth of free stuff thrown in. Either a Seitech dolly, boat covers or sailing gear. I got a flyer from my local dealer about it and it says that the website has more info but I have not seen it. Maybe they are waiting until after 9/1 to post it?:)

Right now I cannot get a new boat they said the cost of getting a boat shipped would be a exspence the dealer had already had there shipment shipped with differant boats all were sold. so I think I will wait untill the Toronto Canada boat show in January, they should have so good deals then I would think,

Back