New Guy On Board

TMartoonis

Hey All,

I'm finally starting my search for an inexpensive 'fish. I found this group, and had to join! Thought I would say hello. I am on Cape Cod, Mass. which is a very popular place for Sunfish sailors. (Today was a heavy air day on the south side, and the two sunfish I saw were absolutely flying!) If anyone can point me in the direction of a 'fish that needs some loving and sailing, let me know! Meanwhile, I am reading up on restoration and repair, and waiting for the right boat to appear, kind of zen-like. When the student is ready, the master will appear...

thats the way it happens too i just recived my first sunfish for free from a neighbor. NICE :)
well it is a amf windflite but to me it counts. now i need a second. good luck.

T...

Great screen name... I have 2 and would be willing to let one go (kids are off to college now so the second sits around more than it sails). We have it on a brand new trailer - it has a new sail - but we snapped the gaff and I have not repaired that - and you would have to come to FL to get it...

Good luck in your pursuits...

Thanks for the thought, but I won't be in FL again until next April. I don't think I can get a Sunfish on a plane as checked baggage...or can I?

Back