• Please be alert for scammers offering shipped items. Just like any internet purchase, please use caution and be sure to verify identies. Phone calls are strongly recommended along with using payment methods offering protection for shipped items. Never use VENMO or Pay Pal Friends and Family for shipped goods. Also, please look out for users linking to an existing thread but providing a different email address to contact the original poster.

Need a Sunfish Mast

don44

Price $
State
MINNESOTA
City
Minneapolis
Looking for a Sunfish mast in the Minneapolis or southern Minnesota area. Can't sail without it. :(

don44,

I have several good, used Sunfish masts at $65 - $75 each, but shipping is very expensive. If you have a way to pick one up in the Syracuse, NY area, I am happy to sell you one.

Alan Glos
Cazenovia, NY

I appreciate your response, but I have found that shipping is prohibitive due to cost. I am hoping to find one here in the midwest that I can pick up myself. I priced a new one out of Michigan which is the closest SF dealer, but shipping was twice the cost of the new mast price.

One idea. Go to a few of your local moving companies and sere if they have a move scheduled from Syracuse, NY to your area. Sometimes they will add a few small items for a very modest price and you can pick it up at their warehouse when the truck arrives. I once had a Sunfish hull moved from Charlotte, NC to Syracuse for about $50.

Alan Glos

Looking for a Sunfish mast in the Minneapolis or southern Minnesota area. Can't sail without it. :(
You might look for a local junker SF on Craig's list, which might be less than a mast and shipping. Also, sometimes you'll just see the sail and booms for sale on CL or a similar on-line marketplace in your area.

Back