Miami OCR

macwas16

Hi all,

I need to transport a Laser to the Miami OCR from the Boston area. I was wondering if anyone was headed down that way and could possibly take my boat for me. Willing to pay a decent price.

Thanks.

Howdy Mac....
Hope you get your transportation lined up!... I'd haul it for ya but it'd make for a heckva trip from Texas. Let me know if you happen to get it together in time... I'm going too! I can see you've got the itch to race your new boat too!
Fishingmickey
150087/181157

Unfortunately it's not me that will be racing. My boat is being sold and the new owner needs it shipped there to meet him. Hopefully one day I will be able to attend. Best of luck to you :)

Hey thar Mac!
Arrrrgghghhhhh..... Nooooo Mac no.... Must sail and race lol... Ahhh well,
Ok I'm over it now, well I'll look for your sail number then. I have no possiblity of doing well. My plan is to go for the learning experience and to do the best I possible can. I hope I'll have a few good legs and some kick arse starts and I figure it is a heckva good time and should greatly help my future sailing.
Any other Laserites have any advice to offer about the regatta, I'd love to hear y'alls input!
Thanks in advance,
Fishingmickey,
150087/181157

Back