Merry Christmas and Happy New Years

Bradley

Admin/Operations
Staff member
Hi everyone!

Thanks for making it such a great year for The Laser Forum! I hope Santa treats yall well! :D Have a fun and safe holidays and make sure to let us know any cool sailing stuff you get for Christmas.

Happy Holidays,

Attachments

• christmas%20tree.jpg
    christmas%20tree.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 36
hi to everyone,

merry xmas,

just to make everyone as jealous as possible i'm off sailing in an hour, looks as tho theres a nice 7-10 breeze and its not too cold.

for xmas i got a rooster pollite mainsheet. a tiller and extension and a nice sander to work on the laser i am repairing after it got damaged in the hurricanes. i hope you all are having a great xmas because i shure am but it is an absolutley miserabled day to go sailing.

i got a gul one piece spray suit, and a picture of the boat my parents bought fo rme 2 months ago (big box, little picture)

merry christmakkah

I got a top and under cover :p
NOt to mention a cool T-Shirt with Andrew Rawson 144753 on it with a pic of a radial :)

Hope everyone in the laser sailing family has a great holiday. Santa was kind to me this year with a $50 APS gift certificate and sailing angles shorts. Also, I may be in the process of upgrading to a newer hull which would be an amazing christmas present. Unfortunately, Cleveland Ohio is under a foot and a half of snow and the temp might reach 10 degrees (fahrenheit) today. O well, only 5 or so more months until sailing.

Merry Christmas everyone.

well, our nationals here start in a few days (measurement starts tomorrow the 27th) so i was up here today having a sail, 25 degrees celsius, 8-12 knots of wind and perfect sunshine.

doesnt get much better

lol, lucky, i was sailing on xmas day with 8 knots of wind, freezing water snow falling and num hands

Erll its about -9 celcius in ontario but its all good. I got a wetsuit, Nice new PFD, new set of gloves and a knife, and enough money to replace all the lines on my laser. Yes it was a sailing christmas.

Santa was very good to me too! I got a new Gill spray top and a new long sleeve rashguard. My parents, who severly lack communication skills, ended up buying me two of the same thing - a Suunto Mariner wristop computer! So now I get to send one back and get $250 store credit at APS :)

yep nats start to day but racing starts on wed yay my dad decided to take me on christmas morning at 2AM. before that we where not going i got a foil bag a carbon tiller & extention rooster mainsheet laser coach 2000 cd and the books "sail fitter" dick tillmans one" and one by ben tan they are all good. now i have to lern to tack with my longer tiller extention yay how fun

see you there keiran.

i got one of those carry-all foil bags (the old one was getting a little see-through in places), a new carbon tiller extension, a new set of battens, a new start watch (ronstan- my older model one died a few weeks ago, managed to save it again but it will never be the same)

off to nationals tomorrow, gonna get in early to be measured in, was going to go for a sail in the afternoon but its gonna be 25+ knots so breaking gear probably isnt the best idea.

Back