Merrrilleeee, Easter, and Marshmallow peeps

Should Merrillee fill in for JR

• No. Nobody can be expected to do that.

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Yes. But take her aside and explain first

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • If she beats Renee..Renee plays JRs peeps role

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just start launching past her outstretched hands

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gouvernail

Super Opinionated and Always Correct
Merrilleeee is planning to sail Easter whether we get 100 registrants and a pink boat for her or not.

JR can't make it this year.

JR and the Peeps has meen a fundamental part of the trophy presentation in many of the past years.

Should we let Merrrrilllleee fill in for JR at the trophy presentation??

Should we tell her what she is getting into or just spring it on her??

Should we let Merrrrilllleee fill in for JR at the trophy presentation??Should we tell her what she is getting into or just spring it on her??
Gouv.
Just to remind you: Merrily did asked you about food and also good BnB for her husband at Lake Travis, I guess, unless you didn't made sure 150% that BOTH do not starve at Austin Yacht Club, they might do not come.

So:

MIB-Special-Agent Mr: "E." (Bunny) take on that job, please.

Special-Agent L.
(MIB, section GER)

Gouv.
Just to remind you: Merrily did asked you about food and also good BnB for her husband at Lake Travis, I guess, unless you didn't made sure 150% that BOTH do not starve at Austin Yacht Club, they might do not come.

So:

MIB-Special-Agent Mr: "E." (Bunny) take on that job, please.

Special-Agent L.
(MIB, section GER)

I did ask about food for my husband, the rest is a tissue of lies. Gouv is not responding, and I've PM'd him twice. I guess he wants me to call him. Yes, this is a threat. You'll hear from me by telephone if you don't reply electronically! :eek:

I did ask about food for my husband, the rest is a tissue of lies. Gouv is not responding, and I've PM'd him twice. I guess he wants me to call him. Yes, this is a threat. You'll hear from me by telephone if you don't reply electronically! :eek:

Oh my Oh my... I forgot that when I opened teh laser Forum a note tried to pop up and was blocked by my new security program. I can't just click on teh "you have a message" thing with my current settings and I forgot to go back and dom it manually.

I will do that right now.... I'm off to "options" land

Oh my Oh my... I forgot that when I opened teh laser Forum a note tried to pop up and was blocked by my new security program. I can't just click on teh "you have a message" thing with my current settings and I forgot to go back and dom it manually.

I will do that right now.... I'm off to "options" land

Crisis averted. I won't be calling you.

See now I'm confused. I'm JR. Nobody can have my peeps. Will there be plenty of peeps? Is this a BYO peeps event?
Unofficially there is officially no one who can answer that question without first consulting with the official source who, according to unofficial sources, is not yet ready to make a decision unless that decision may already have been made in which case he begs to disagree with it, unless of coure he doesn't officially have a position.

Despite your attempt to obfuscate, I'm still JR, and I want to know what you could possibly mean by your poll. How can I replace myself?

Back