Masters Winter Circuit

RobKoci

Last year, Masters were treated to a two week circuit that started with the Florida Masters at West Palm and Midweek Madness at Jensen Beach in the week following. The Master Mids followed that, then the Open Mids.

This year, the Master Mid dates are set, as are the Open Mids. Does anyone know the status of the Florida Masters or Midweek Madness? I can't find info on those for '07 and I need to sched holidays. Even if someone on the inside of the scheduling process can give me probable dates, I can book.

I gotta get my Floriday FIX!

Hi Rob,
Hopefully David Hartman will see this and confirm dates. But I believe last year's schedule to be intact for this year with the Florida Masters Feb 10-11, followed by the Jensen Beach midweek event Feb 13-14 and then MMWE in Clearwater Feb 17-18. And the, of course, MWE the following thu-sun. In addition, I think there was some discussion about running a Masters only clinic the Mon-Tue after the MMWE, but I don't know where that stands right now.
Also, Masters Nationals are looking to go to Wrightsville Beach the second week of May.
When we get our domain name back we will have the updated schedules available on the Class website.

Tracy

Thanks Tracy. That clinic between MME and the Open sounds like a great idea. I just hope it is in Clearwater, where I have a place to stay. I am sure I will see you there.

RK

Rob

Tracy's about got it right. FL Masters is Feb 10/11 in Palm Beach. Midweek is Feb 13/14 at Jensen Beach, then MMWE in Clearwater 17/18.

NOR's and info on FL Masters and Midweek are being worked on.

Look forward to seeing you again.

Back