fan

Any body else having log in problems with this website? I have to log in several times per visit and its a bummer. Never had a problem like this before. Thanks.

Cookie Problem

There seems to be some kind of cookie problem. I am working on the issue and will hopefully have it fixed ASAP.

Can you send me your OS and Browser version? I was experiencing the login problem in the last few days, but I believe I may have it fixed. Its hard to test unfortunately.

I'm using internet explorer 7.0 and Firefox 2.0.0 on a dell XP desktop. Both browsers had the same problem on this site only. Thanks.:)

Bradley, I am a network admin, and am also having the same issue... Every time I post something now, I have to relog in... I use Firefox 3, and VISTA Ultimate.

Firefox remembers my pass, so it is just a reload, but still.

I.T. professional here, also... are there an abnormally large percentage of Capri 14.2's owned by computer people?

Anyway, the problem seemed to start on the day that the Association changes were announced, whichever day that was.

I'm using IE6 and Safari on XP Pro. Another interesting tidbit... even if you enter a bogus password you can ignore the "invalid password" notice and continue into the forum logged in as yourself. Hope it's not just my ID doing that! (No responsibility claimed for any posts under my ID after announcing this! /ha/)

Scott, thanks for the heads up... SHNOOL -> now named SCOTT. hehehhe. Otherwise I think the forum is great, it is tremendous to have this resource for tweaking the boat.

As for IT pros being sailors... I think you have something there. A friend of mine, is the head admin for a large data mining company (for manufacturing), and he spends his off time sailing 50+ foot catamarans.

I think it is the necessity for us tech junkies to drop all the tech, and get back to original tech - ie: wind and canvas.

Back