Laser decals needed.

gdonnelly

I've just purchased a used Laser and am working on some minor repairs. The side Laser logo decals as well as the two that go on each side of the cockpit are ragged and need to be replaced. Does anyone know if Vanguard supplies replacement decals. I've emailed them and get no reply. Or does anyone know of a vendor for such items?

Thanks in advance!

Gerald

on ebay there is a sticker, but it is not the laser logo, it looks cool, its a boat with the logo. I don't know where you can get just the laser logo.

i,ve tried to get decals and and no one seems to want to sell them, i got no response from vanguard. marine service center in seattle says they can get the hull stickers. contact ray hines @ marine service center. good luck

here is the web site for marine service center.......
www.marinesc.com
phone number is 206-323-2405 contact ray hines

he should be able to get you going in the right direction, they are the only authorized laser vanguard dealer in seattle.

Normally the folks at Vanguard demonstrate business savvy. I am shocked that a cunstomer begging for the materials to display their logo is being ignored. I suggest you try calling.
If Vanguard is too foolish to want your free advertising and you are willing to pay for the ad materials yourself, ANY sign company can make the stickers you want.
Personally, I try to peel all that advertising crap off my boats, cars or anything else I buy on the day I bring it home from the store.

I scraped the side stickers off because they were so lumpy. Definately faster now :), but don't tell anyone in my fleet!

Al Russell 182797

vtgent49 said:
I scraped the side stickers off because they were so lumpy. Definately faster now :), but don't tell anyone in my fleet!

Al Russell 182797

OH! Maybe this will solve ALL of my problems!!!!

I stock 'em and give them away to my customers.

why wouldn't I want my customers to have good stickers?

{edit for spelling}

I took them off with my old linrary card :) just try and peel off an edge and they will come off in big chunks if you are skilled lol. Also one thing to keep in mind is that the colour can differ when you take them off so you may have a lighter or darker patch where the sticker used to be.

Back