laser decal

markhamlin

This is a cosmetic question... Since I bought my used laser, I've been wondering where the laser decals went (near the back, hull). There's a shadow around the square where it used to be, like the hull faded and then the decal was taken off. Where do you find laser hull decals?

By find, I meant buy new ones. It's obvious where the square one was near the back because there's a shadow around it from the hull fading

Well, on other lasers (mine is an 83 or 84) I usually see a rectangle.. maybe 6" long by 2" that says Laser on it on the port/starboardsides of the hull near the back, and this is where the shadow is. Except for the laser logo next to the daggerboard trunk, it doesn't say laser anywheres.... do you know which logo/sticker/decal i'm talking about? I think it's something like this :
laser_logo_small.jpg

sorry im nt 100% sure but mine has that decal on the front on either side of the bow aswell as next to the centerboard case but i have not seen any in a triangular shape before. mayby it was a sticker of a club burgee.

there was a site i was on which was an american or canadian one but i cant find it anymore and it has a blue one and also a yellow one. mayby contact the laser builder closest to you and ask if they have them.

Back