• Please be alert for scammers offering shipped items. Just like any internet purchase, please use caution and be sure to verify identies. Phone calls are strongly recommended along with using payment methods offering protection for shipped items. Never use VENMO or Pay Pal Friends and Family for shipped goods. Also, please look out for users linking to an existing thread but providing a different email address to contact the original poster.

Expired J24 Mast

This classified ad has expired.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Markgsail

State
VERMONT
Looking for good mast.
After 40+ years this one is toast:
3286 Mast2.jpg

I have a lightly used mast that was built by Sparcraft in 2012. Spreaders and dyform rigging(compact strand) with calibrated turnbuckles available for 4k in Miami. I can send it north with someone after the midwinters.

I have a lightly used mast that was built by Sparcraft in 2012. Spreaders and dyform rigging(compact strand) with calibrated turnbuckles available for 4k in Miami. I can send it north with someone after the midwinters.
Insurance denied our claim... we are looking for a less expensive option... Thanks for the offer

Hi I have a mast from a Arberg 24 with the boom and sails from a boat I scrapped years ago. Sails are good. Make offer 269-231-9862

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back