I knew my laser was grey...

Sailorchick

...but not until you add snow do you realise just how grey a laser actually is. Picture was taken yesterday at Rutland SC.

It really didn't look like my boat as the colour was so pronounced against all the snow!

Attachments

• grey laser at RSC.jpg
    grey laser at RSC.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 122
Or until you patch dings with white gelcoat. :oops: Of course, my deck is a lighter gray than yours, and with a blue stripe below it, I didn't notice that the deck is a different color from the hull.

This is the first year that I've gotten a season pass at the local ski resort. Europe, can we have our snow back? Pretty please?

Your welcome to the snow Merrily, we really don't want it over here :)

Tiger was good fun even with the cold stuck in the 80s. That was easily the coldest I have sailed in. It had warmed up to -5C whilst rigging on Sat morning but at least was breezy so you were working on the water which helped. Sunday despite all the snow was actually warmer (0C) but there were lumps of snow floating past you at times on the water and very light winds and thick fog. Dread to think what the water temp was!

Tiger was good fun even with the cold stuck in the 80s. That was easily the coldest I have sailed in. It had warmed up to -5C whilst rigging on Sat morning but at least was breezy so you were working on the water which helped. Sunday despite all the snow was actually warmer (0C) but there were lumps of snow floating past you at times on the water and very light winds and thick fog. Dread to think what the water temp was!

Sounds like awesome "atmosphere," as long as you weren't cold. Snow pants and Lasers probably don't mix that well.

Back