Hello!

Arsenal

Hi,
Just thought I would introduce myself as my first post. Sailed Laser's in the 90's when in High School and about to buy a boat now to get back into the game. Looking forward to racing all over this state of Texas where I am now stuck. Hopefully get back to California this summer for some racing in my favourite spot of Long Beach. I race every kind of boat so if you need crew on the Gulf Coast let me know!
Thanks
Keith

Arsenal said:
Hi,
Just thought I would introduce myself as my first post. Sailed Laser's in the 90's when in High School and about to buy a boat now to get back into the game. Looking forward to racing all over this state of Texas where I am now stuck. Hopefully get back to California this summer for some racing in my favourite spot of Long Beach. I race every kind of boat so if you need crew on the Gulf Coast let me know!
Thanks
Keith

Hi Keith. Welcome to The Laser Forum. Are you buying a new or used boat? If used, check out the For Sale section here. Texas is District 15. See the district map here: http://www.nalaser.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=category&sectionid=7&id=39&Itemid=71

Thanks,
I have found a used 1999 boat I am going to purchase that is in tip top condition. I have seen the district website and will definatly do the circuit in 07.

Since you're in Texas you HAVE to do the Easter regatta on Lake Travis in Austin. Fred is an excellent host!

Yes i have researched the big events here and that is one that is a must. I have raced many times on Lake Travis on J-80'a and J-22's. Very nice hosts there and some fun sailing.

Back