Great sailing video on the web

Merrily

Administrator
There's a website http://www.t2p.tv/index.php with great video of recent races. The small window stuff is free, or you can pay for full screen. It takes awhile to load because you get 20 minutes of sailing with commentary and music. It's excellent stuff. :D Check it out!

Merrily

Merrily said:
There's a website http://www.t2p.tv/index.php with great video of recent races. The small window stuff is free, or you can pay for full screen. It takes awhile to load because you get 20 minutes of sailing with commentary and music. It's excellent stuff. :D Check it out!

Merrily

The Laser and Laser Radial races are shown on the Day 4 videos of the Miami OCR at that website.

If you go to the website Marrily has put up, and go to the KeyWest 2005 racing video, to day 3 you will get a few clips of my buddies boat in there. They were 1st over all in their fleet.

I just contacted the t2p.tv people and they said that a racing highlights video will be available near the end of the month. Maybe if we send enough requests to them then they would be willing to cut a Laser-only video for us. I would definitely be interested how about you? Email them at their website listed above.
Ralph

Howdy Laserites,
Good video of the gals racing! I took a picture of that same start that they show on there from my boat just behind the pin end of the line. I wish I could report that I did better. But it was a heck of a learning experience for me... now to loose about 20+ pounds and learn how to roll tack as well as the others that were sailing there.
It was very light winds the four days I raced, I headed back a day early to decompress after a 1400 mile drive in 21 hours and it was 8.5 hours in the boat on Thursday which left me a little stiff.
Adios,
Fishingmickey
181157/150087
P.S. I'll see if I can scan some of my pictures and post them on the photo album.

fishingmickey said:
learn how to roll tack as well as the others that were sailing there.

The LaserCoach 2000 Interactive Training CD-ROM shows how to do those roll tacks from light to heavy winds (you do the same thing, only a lot faster in high winds). Maybe you can get your hands on it. Looking forward to the pictures.

Merrily

Hi Merrily,
It might be a couple of days.... my old scanner doesn't like my new computer. The scanner prefers windows 98, and I am able to use it with XP but its being a pain in the arse to scan and my editing software is sketchy...
I'll scan them at work or finger out the hickeys to get it working at home.
Adios,
Fishingmickey

Back