• Please be alert for scammers offering shipped items. Just like any internet purchase, please use caution and be sure to verify identies. Phone calls are strongly recommended along with using payment methods offering protection for shipped items. Never use VENMO or Pay Pal Friends and Family for shipped goods. Also, please look out for users linking to an existing thread but providing a different email address to contact the original poster.

Expired Deck Covers

This classified ad has expired.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Stone

State
NEW JERSEY
North Skirted Cover - very good used condition and Vermont Sailing Partners deck cover in excellent condition. Pictures of the North Cover show the exterior of it on each side. It is shown folded in half, and has some rain-stains in the typical areas of the shrouds and stanchions. The VSP cover photos show the inside and outside of the full cover. Each is fully intact with no rips, tears, or holes.
North Skirted Cover- $700 + shipping
VSP Cover $450 + shipping

I also have a Kinder Industries Rudder Cover and Trailering Keel Guard which will be posted soon.

Attachments

• IMG_1270.jpeg
    IMG_1270.jpeg
    847.8 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_1279.jpeg
    IMG_1279.jpeg
    813.9 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_1283.jpeg
    IMG_1283.jpeg
    807.6 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_1287.jpeg
    IMG_1287.jpeg
    827.7 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_1269.jpeg
    IMG_1269.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 98
  • North Skirted Cover Bow.jpeg
    North Skirted Cover Bow.jpeg
    548.2 KB · Views: 98
  • North Skirted Cover.jpeg
    North Skirted Cover.jpeg
    418.5 KB · Views: 97
  • Mast fwd stanchions and shroud openings.jpg
    Mast fwd stanchions and shroud openings.jpg
    479.2 KB · Views: 72
  • Mast opening.jpg
    Mast opening.jpg
    563.1 KB · Views: 72
  • Stanchions at Cockpit.jpg
    Stanchions at Cockpit.jpg
    463.2 KB · Views: 69
  • Stern Pulpit and Backstay.jpg
    Stern Pulpit and Backstay.jpg
    470.6 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Juan,

Yes, it has zippered and velcro'd openings for the mast, shrouds, stanchions, bow and stern pulpit, backstay, headstay, etc. Just took some additional photos of it opened up all the way and will post shortly.

Chris

Here are photos of the cover opened up fully. Should have done this to start with...

Attachments

• Bow pulpit and stem wrap.jpg
    Bow pulpit and stem wrap.jpg
    460.8 KB · Views: 68
  • Mast fwd stanchions and shroud openings.jpg
    Mast fwd stanchions and shroud openings.jpg
    479.2 KB · Views: 68
  • Mast opening.jpg
    Mast opening.jpg
    563.1 KB · Views: 75
  • North Skirted Cover Bow.jpeg
    North Skirted Cover Bow.jpeg
    548.2 KB · Views: 67
  • North Skirted Cover.jpeg
    North Skirted Cover.jpeg
    418.5 KB · Views: 64
  • Stanchions at Cockpit.jpg
    Stanchions at Cockpit.jpg
    463.2 KB · Views: 66
  • Stern Pulpit and Backstay.jpg
    Stern Pulpit and Backstay.jpg
    470.6 KB · Views: 75
Juan

I am fitting it in a box, either 16x16x25 or 18x18x25. Need your state and city to determine cost of shipping. Weighs 32.6#

Looks like freight is about $100. I'll split the cost with you. The cost of freight has gone wild since Amazon and all of them monopolized it!

PS - since I am not sure of your address I chose Denver as a ship to point. I am in NJ. If you are closer it will bring it down.

Juan,
Shipping from NJ to Miami is $94.55 - USPS Ground Advantage - Package is 22x15x13 and weighs 36#. I'll pay the $47.55 half of it if you choose to purchase the cover. Leaving you with the cost of the cover plus $47. $747 total.
Let me know
Chris

Juan,
Shipping from NJ to Miami is $94.55 - USPS Ground Advantage - Package is 22x15x13 and weighs 36#. I'll pay the $47.55 half of it if you choose to purchase the cover. Leaving you with the cost of the cover plus $47. $747 total.
Let me know
Chris
Chris,

If you have someone in Miami that needs something delivered and you can get it to a boat coming to the Midwinters I'll deliver it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back