cracking on hull

I was just sailing yesterday and when i capsized i noticed that there was lots of spider cracking near the daggerboard hole on the bottom of the boat. I have only sailed this boat like three times, when i bought the boat there was no cracking and the guy i bought it from had the boat for 2 years. i must have done something but cant imagine what, does anyone have an idea? i probably need to change the way im doing something.

1. Quit dumping
1a. When you dump, don't climb on the hull. You will stress it and cause cracking

2. Look at your storage supports. Could you ossibly be putting some sort of pressure on the hull such that there is flexing near the trunk?

3. Quit posting here when it is daytime and you could be sailing..Before you respond to my timestamp...My excuse?? I came back in from a long sail a while ago...

4. Realize..laser just do a lot of hairline cracking around the centerboard trunk and unless you can stick a blade well into the cracks they usually mean nothing

5. Perhaps the seller had just thoroughly cleaned the boat. The best way to "remove hairline cracks" is to bleach the mold away so the cracks don't show.

6. You have cracks because you are a bad person and must now pay back the world or suffer more cracking on your hull. The only way to do that is to sail a lot and hope the good use of your life makes the bad kharma goes away.

6. You have cracks because you are a bad person and must now pay back the world or suffer more cracking on your hull. The only way to do that is to sail a lot and hope the good use of your life makes the bad kharma goes away.

Gouvernail in rare form :) Wait, it's not so rare....

Back