cockpit grag rails, the same on bytes and lasers?

Jack

My grab rails on my laser are broken. I have an old boat so I want to get some black ones. I have been unable to find black ones in the US. I heard that a place in Nova Scotia had some black ones in stock. I called up there and the guy says he's out, but that Byte grab rails are black and they are the exact same rails. Is this true?
-Jack

I'm heading to North in Halifax later today, I'll talk to them and see what I can find out ;)

Hello Jack,
Why don't you shoot Vanguard a email and see if they have some black grab rails in stock, or if they can verify that the Byte and Laser rails are the same go by a set of Byte grab rails. I'm sure they will be more then helpful to your plight.
Regards,
Fishingmickey
150087/181157

Sorry, I didn't get to North in time, they closed about ten minutes before I got there :(

I'm heading in tomorrow to get some price quotes on a few things, so I'll let you know if they have any black grab-rails in stock.

Jack, I'm really sorry about this, but the person who was going to give me a drive got really sick today (She has MS), so she can't drive me. They close at 12:00, so I would only have 10 minutes to get there, and I live 30 minutes away.

Try sending their manager, Angus, an email. His adress is [email protected]

If you really want you could call them too, their number is 445-3278, area code 902.

Back