Media 420 PIC

mosheva

an amazing 420 pic
420%20Rounding%202.jpg

Yea its clear and It gives a good example on what 2 do while racing, i really like the clearness of the pic though its amazing.

hey that 1st 420 pic is crap
it doesnt show what to do while racing
the slot on the jib on the 1st boat is hell closed
they should learn to sail

keiran searle AUS said:
i think they can sail cause they are winning the race bet u couldent sail a 420 like that mabe u should learn to sail to AY?
yea mate thats the one
so wher are you from? an wat u on?

kyle, maybe you should remind him that you just won the world youth champs? and ur in the state youth squad (with me)

hes a 4.7 sailor from north coast nsw

I agree he's not trapping that well, but then neither are most of the others visible. The only one who looks good is in sail 1949 (hull 48) and you can only see half of him. Maybe it's just the conditions - it's bumpy so they don't want to fly around the bow.

Ozboy, I don't see what's wrong with the jib - can you please explain to me what you mean, just out of interest.

hobie 16 his name is kyle langford (not sure about spelling) just talking to craig ferris he said when hes in a laser he is upside down more than most people but in a 16 he flys and he is commited really commited and hes only 15!!! maby we should give him some respect

keiran searle AUS said:
hobie 16 his name is kyle langford (not sure about spelling) just talking to craig ferris he said when hes in a laser he is upside down more than most people but in a 16 he flys and he is commited really commited and hes only 15!!! maby we should give him some respect
hah thanx mate
im not bad in the lasers..lol.. just a bit.
are any of u guys doin the nsw youth champs?
haha fuckin ferris

i was gonna go but its not really worth the effort

i got study to do anyway, then ill be sailing everyday or every second day until nationals

Keiran - you should have mentioned that you were here for the youths. Congrats on winning, by the way! If I'd known I would have come down and watched. I'm too old to sail youths now.

I'm not sure if there are any QLDers here, but if so are any of you doing the South East Queensland Titles next weekend? Let me know if you are - boat number etc. I'll be in a 125 with the sail number 3141.

Back