New Jersey Conditions

RadialKate

I'll be attending the 2004 Leiter Cup in Bayhead, NJ in about two weeks. Will someone fill me in on local conditions? How's the breeze up in Jersey??? :rolleyes:

RadialKate said:
I'll be attending the 2004 Leiter Cup in Bayhead, NJ in about two weeks. Will someone fill me in on local conditions? How's the breeze up in Jersey??? :rolleyes:

Now I haven't been to Bayhead in a few years but you will either be sailing in a small bay, a river, or they will take you out to a big part of Barnegat Bay (most likely you will be at the big part of Barnegat Bay). Any of them will be usually light in the morning and then a south westerly will fill in which is the typical seabreaze direction. Usually that wind ranges from 12-20mph. Hope this helps a little. Good luck.

er173716 said:
Now I haven't been to Bayhead in a few years but you will either be sailing in a small bay, a river, or they will take you out to a big part of Barnegat Bay (most likely you will be at the big part of Barnegat Bay). Any of them will be usually light in the morning and then a south westerly will fill in which is the typical seabreaze direction. Usually that wind ranges from 12-20mph. Hope this helps a little. Good luck.

That helps tremendously! Thank you very much!

Back