News 2007 USSCA Election

Gail

The ballot for the 2007 USSCA election is attached to this posting.

Please share the ballot with your USSCA friends without internet access as we will not be able to mail ballots in the newsletter, Windward Leg, due to publication timing and event date and location changes.

You may click on the line for your sail number, enter it, and tab through the rest of the fields, making your choices or writing in a candidate. Then you may print and mail your ballot.

Users should be able to save the ballot after completing it on screen, and attach it to an email. If this does not work, you may also send your choices in an email message, just be sure to include your sail number and your Region so your vote will count.

Please do not contact me for technical assistance with the ballot. I'm afraid I simply do not have time to help in that manner. I respectfully request that members find a way to get their information to me in a timely manner. There is a month in which to accomplish the task.

Voting will also occur at the USSCA Annual Meeting at the North American Championships at Fairhope Yacht Club, Fairhope, AL, in June.

Be sure to observe the deadlines so your vote will count.

Sincerely,

Gail Turluck
USSCA Secretary

Attachments

• 2007 USSCA ballot.pdf
    71.9 KB · Views: 94
Dear Sunfish sailors,

Mailed or emailed ballots must be received by the USSCA Secretary no later than Wednesday, June 6, 2007 (if mailed, postmarked no later than Monday, June 4, 2006, if emailed must be email tagged no later than Wednesday, June 6, 2007), or be submitted by the declared poll closing at the USSCA Annual Meeting at Fairhope Yacht Club, Fairhope, Alabama, Saturday, June 16, 2007.

The ballot is available at www.sunfishclass.org.

Be sure to vote now if you won't make it to the North American Championship.

Back