• Please be alert for scammers offering shipped items. Just like any internet purchase, please use caution and be sure to verify identies. Phone calls are strongly recommended along with using payment methods offering protection for shipped items. Never use VENMO or Pay Pal Friends and Family for shipped goods. Also, please look out for users linking to an existing thread but providing a different email address to contact the original poster.

Expired 2001 J24 for sale. Hull Number 5276. Built by US Watercraft. Lightly used. Trailer included

This classified ad has expired.
Status
Not open for further replies.

High Hopes

Price $
State
VIRGINIA
City
Irvington
A rare opportunity to buy a US Watercraft J24 with very few racing miles. This boat has spent at least half her life in yard storage due to illness of second owner. Triad trailer with new stanchion pads and all new tires in November 2023. Also comes with ginpole. Has carbon fibre spinnaker pole, Honda 2.5hp engine. Sails are not new but the Genoa sets well and the boat is fast.
Has been raced locally on Rappahannock for about six race days a year for past three years. Before that was in storage for about 8 years, so this is an almost new boat.
Please contact me for more details or further photos. Asking $18,000 or best offer.

Attachments

• Racing.jpg
    Racing.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 278
  • J24 on trailer Nov 2023.JPG
    J24 on trailer Nov 2023.JPG
    145.1 KB · Views: 279
Last edited:
If you will can you please email me interior pics and some of the deck. Come with cushions? Any electronics/age? Sail inventory list? (I noticed genoa S/N does not match boat so guessing you bought it used)? Do trailer brakes work? Finally any idea of make/model of bottom paint? If you will please email the requested info to [email protected] Many thanks, Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back