Zhik products

rodgovin

Hello,

I was just wandering if any of you guys have actually made an online purchase of the zhik products via their website. Ive recently purchased the zhik boots and vest at www.zhik.com its been about two weeks now and i still have not recieved my order. Im in Aus so delevery time should be pretty quick. Have any of you guys encountered such problems? Their email doesnt work, neither does their phone number.
Cheers
Rod

Has anyone had any troubles purchasing products online from the zhik website? I placed an order ten days ago but it has not arrived yet. Plus the email they gave for enquiries in not working and the phone contact number for the head office they gave in Australia on their website is a hospitals phone number.

I hope the site is not a scam. Does any one have any views on this.:mad: :mad:

Re: online order with zhik

I bought some stuff from Zhik at the end of September. I placed the order online on a Saturday, then changed the order via email to [email protected]. Brian emailed me back on the Sunday then rang to confirm the changes on Monday morning. Gear arrived first thing Tuesday morning. I couldn't have been happier with the service.

The gear (barefoot boots, hiking strap and gloves) is pretty sweet too.

Your difficulties sound a little unusual. Has the charge reached your credit card account yet?

apparently there was some bug in their system and they were not receiving the orders, plus the sales@zhik email box was full and all the emails were bouncing back. I called them, and they discovered the problem. So mu stuffs will get here by Tuesday, finally.

I have ordered a couple of times with no problems and excellent service. Last time they even threw in a free pair of gloves! When I encounter such problems on the net I normally check my account to see if the money has been debited - goods traders will only debit your account on dispatch.

I have no record of delaying a hiking strap 3 months...did you order this from a dealer? We make a habit of quality control on our customer relationships so your advice will help us track down what happened here.

Brian From Zhik.

rodgovin said:
apparently there was some bug in their system and they were not receiving the orders, plus the sales@zhik email box was full and all the emails were bouncing back. I called them, and they discovered the problem. So mu stuffs will get here by Tuesday, finally.

[email protected] got smashed. We fixed the problem so that it can never happen again. Supply is smooth now so go get wet guys.

Brian from Zhik

While you're here brian, I've got a question.

I've been eyeing those life jackets of yours for quite a few months now, and I'm wondering when on earth you're planning on actually making them available for sale. The last email I got from you guys said sometime in the next few months, it was very vague. Is the response still the same?

The PFD is available now in Europe and Australia.

The PFD supply to the US will arrive by the end of this month. We have a stack of new Dealers starting in Zhik in the USA, and will be opening Zhik USA distribution in December. So US internet sales off the Zhik.com site should also open in December.

I just brought alot of Zhik gear and am very happy with the delivery it took only one working day and i am very happy with the quality of the gear.
Cheers Brian

Back