Zhik Power Pads II?

Rob B

Thread starter #1
Anyone have any experience with these? I'm looking to buy a pair, but they seem really small, (or I have huge thighs?!?). My top thigh measurement comes out to 23.5", (inches) which puts me nearly 100 MM larger than the largest XXXL pad size available. Is that right?

Rob B

Thread starter #3
Got the Zhik Pads 2. Only $67.50! I measured larger than the XXXL, (size 7 the largest they come) pads, but it just didn't seem right as the rest of me measures In for their XL sizes on other gear so I went one size down to the size 6 pads. They seem to fit very well in my kitchen at least. There are 2 pad elements in these. The batten pad and a "height" pad. I really like the fit without the "height" pad as the profile is much lower and you can crouch down really well. With the height pads the whole pad set up becomes twice as thick which I'm not comfortable with. They will get their first try on 1/12. The 50% off deal is amazing. I got the pads, the hybrid skiff/dingy suit and a nice new blue sailing hat. All for $176.00. To freight, no tax! If you're thinking about getting Zhik gear do it now!