You be the judge !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone here used the Neil Pryde sails? I'm not looking to race, and thought the price looked good for just recreational use.

tag

I've bought a couple of them direct from the Neil Pryde Store , the quality is excellent , the service is great , and I reckon that for a recreational Sunfish they are exceptional value at $155 including shipping ( + $25 for an optional window ).
Why pay more on eBay !

Shipping is Fast, like it's out the door the next day. Quality seems really good, sent me a "Hula" instead of the "Sunrise" but that's good with me. Not sure why a regulation sale costs $300+ from Vanguard.

Great sail for the price. I bought one a year and 1/2 ago very happy with it. Nice colors to choose from also.
Kevin

Not quite as pretty, but Intensity Sails sells a fantistic race-cut sail (white) for only $149.99 plus shipping. I bought one last year and am extremely happy with it! It's not class legal, but for someone who just wants the best bang for the buck, it's the cat's meow...

Kevin

I have seen these a lot on ebay it is sad that someone doesnt take the time to find it any other way on their own. Way I see it kind of what you get for not looking around.

[ From the PT Barnum was right Dept. ]

For a Limited Time Only

Now you too can have your very own $140 Neil Pryde Sunfish sail for the phenomenal price of only $185.

http://tinyurl.com/ox4yqt . . . . . . Ebay Item Number: 260416275074

But :rolleyes: Wait :p There’s :eek: More

If the recession hasn’t hit you personally now here’s your chance to get involved. Instead of paying the Buy It Now price you have this one time opportunity to join in a bidding war. Drive the price to astronomical heights. Bidding starts at $170 and can only go up from there.

Don’t Delay - Sale Ends Friday May-29-09 at 07:23:00 PDT

Not affiliated with the real Neil Pryde Sails International ( http://www.neilprydesails.com/store/sun.htm )

OK; the point has been made. E-bay has good deals and not so good ones.

Or Buyer Beware!

Let's close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back