WTB: Rudder

Thread starter #1
I am looking for a new rudder if anyone has one forsale. My current rudder split and we repaired it but its still wet and heavy.

Thanks,

Chris Edwards

I am looking for a new rudder if anyone has one forsale. My current rudder split and we repaired it but its still wet and heavy.

Thanks,

Chris Edwards
Chris,

I have a spare rudder - faired and has passed measurement - gelcoated (no anti-fouling paint), with a full rudder bag and rudder gudgeons attached. Its from my first J/24 (they didn't pay enough for a bonus rudder when I sold it). Considering new rudders are $1600, I'm asking $800 plus shipping from Cleveland, Ohio. Will consider a reasonable offer. I can try to take a picture and email or text it to you, if interested.

Nancy Zangerle 216-316-0913

Chris,

I have a spare rudder - faired and has passed measurement - gelcoated (no anti-fouling paint), with a full rudder bag and rudder gudgeons attached. Its from my first J/24 (they didn't pay enough for a bonus rudder when I sold it). Considering new rudders are $1600, I'm asking $800 plus shipping from Cleveland, Ohio. Will consider a reasonable offer. I can try to take a picture and email or text it to you, if interested.

Nancy Zangerle 216-316-0913
Nancy Do you still have that rudder?