World's

jlosail

Judy Lazo
Some of us were discussing the list of haves and have nots for the worlds' Can anyone shed some light on our questions? We haven't heard back from the class office as to our questions.

1. With the new centerboards, is a rope supplied to act like a handle, or can we add one(not listed)?
2. We are allowed to bring a Jens line, can we add a clamp on cleat to the mast, NO HOLES?
3. Can we use our own sail tie lines or do we have to use the ones supplied by the builder?
4. Can the personal line for securing the hiking strap be shock cord?

5. Can the mainsheet block eye strap on the deck be removed to install a cleat plate? Or is only the shackle allowed to be removed?

well it would seem that the final arbitrator of any issues would be the class measurer.

Chief Measurer: Todd Edwards
5012 Mobile Drive, Baton Rouge, LA 70817, USA, (225)751-8548 (H), (225)413-4453 (W), [email protected]

The class office would at best pass on any inquiriers to him. Might as well go the horse's mouth.

Sorry for the delay. I am having computer problems.

Answers

Yes, a rope is supplied.
No.
No.
Yes.
No

Todd Edwards

Class Measurer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Monday, August 06, 2007 10:48 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: world's

I posted this on the Sunfish message board and someone suggested I send it to you.

Some of us were discussing the list of haves and have nots for the worlds' Can anyone shed some light on our questions? We haven't heard back from the class office as to our questions.

1. With the new centerboards, is a rope supplied to act like a handle, or can we add one(not listed)?
2. We are allowed to bring a Jens line, can we add a clamp on cleat to the mast, NO HOLES?
3. Can we use our own sail tie lines or do we have to use the ones supplied by the builder?
4. Can the personal line for securing the hiking strap be shock cord?

5. Can the mainsheet block eye strap on the deck be removed to install a cleat plate? Or is only the shackle allowed to be removed?

Back