Wife controls my laser sailing

mackconsult

Its come to this point in my life that she can put the kabosh on were and what I do. Several regattas here I have had the opportunity to PRO, but have always raced. This year she said I WILL pro to earn some $$$ instead of spend. :cool:

Oh well at least I can still do my Monday night racing :D

I didn't know that PROs were ever paid.

It must be pretty bad if you feel the need to air it here. If you are looking for sympathy, you have it. If you are looking for a solution, it sounds like a bigger problem than we can solve here on TLF.

Its come to this point in my life that she can put the kabosh on were and what I do. Several regattas here I have had the opportunity to PRO, but have always raced. This year she said I WILL pro to earn some $$$ instead of spend. :cool:

Just venting. ;)

Believe it or not some PRO's do get paid. That's what becomes the dilemma ...... should I race and spend $ ..... or run the races and make $. :rolleyes:

Its a problem I can live with.

I didn't know that PROs were ever paid.

It must be pretty bad if you feel the need to air it here. If you are looking for sympathy, you have it. If you are looking for a solution, it sounds like a bigger problem than we can solve here on TLF.

Pull on some more vang...

Got to love the comments. She has lived with my laser sailing for 6 years know, and doesn't complain to much. Before the laser (& kids) I had a Melges 24 ... talk about spending $$$$$ on sailing ..... that is an expensive boat to campaign competitively.

Back