Who's going to Lowestoft Q? Where are you staying?

LaserBen

Yup, it's on the dreaded May Bank holiday, which probably means there'll be no wind and it'll p**s with rain. Not to mention the +50% travel time both on the way there and back :p

Anyway, who's going?

And have you found anywhere decent to stay? Everywhere I'm looking at is either really filthy (B&Bs and hotels) or really expensive. Trying to avoid camping given the near certainty of crappy weather :cool:, although it's looking like the only option at the moment, and I'm telling you, my support team (girlfriend) really hates camping at the best of times! :mad:

I'll be there and most likely sleeping in the van. Hopefully it won't be leaking as much as last year! Its such a pants location (and I can slate it as I grew up in the area) hopefully we'll stop going there in the future

I am hoping the May Day banl holiday is going to be a good weekend as we are having a Friends and Family day at the club on the Monday. Weather was gorgeous for it last year, we had over 200 people there. I have never seen the place so busy!

Could be Hotel Peugeot or the van for the weekend. Hope everyone is ready for the long walk along the shore!

Back