Where Can I Find Boat + Skipper To Hire In Brittany, France?

drparallax

Hello all,
this is my first post here, so hopefully I'm putting it in the right place.
A very good friend of mine, who loves sailing will be getting married this summer, and we wanted to make him a bachelor party that would be a bit more pleasurable than going to a nightclub, and have a girl jump out of a cake, so we decided to make our weekend on a long weekend off the Brittany coast in France (where he lives). The only thing is I haven;t the foggiest idea of where to look for a captain with a boat (for about 8 people) to hire for the three days. If anyone has any ideas, links, or better places I can post my request, I would be much obliged.

Thanks all,

I
Hello all,
this is my first post here, so hopefully I'm putting it in the right place.
A very good friend of mine, who loves sailing will be getting married this summer, and we wanted to make him a bachelor party that would be a bit more pleasurable than going to a nightclub, and have a girl jump out of a cake, so we decided to make our weekend on a long weekend off the Brittany coast in France (where he lives). The only thing is I haven;t the foggiest idea of where to look for a captain with a boat (for about 8 people) to hire for the three days. If anyone has any ideas, links, or better places I can post my request, I would be much obliged.

Thanks all,

I don't know if you are looking in northern or southern Brittany, but I can suggest you contact my good friend, Eric Lanoe, who has a boatyard in the Golfe du Morbihan, near Vannes. I don't think he charters boats himself, but he can surely point you in the right direction. Go to his website for information on how to get in touch. http://www.cnleborgne.com/ Although the website is in French, he speaks English well. And, by the way, that is not his picture on the home page!

Back