Whats the latest sail numbers?

Atlas

Just wondering what the latest sail numbers are in which country.
My new boat arrives next week which is going to be a 189*** something number, but I have heard 19s are already out overseas. Not that it matters in anyway, but I was wondering whats where.

Cheers

I would have to imagine a big deal is going to be made over hull # 200,000. If its; been issued without any fan fare I'd be surprised..........Maybe I should send my resume to Vanguard for that newly open PR position.

I got my 189037
(I think 037...everythings underwater here at the moment due to a freaky 3 day storm so I have only had a quick look)
delivered on friday, yet last week a local laser shop started delivering 190000 boats. I was told that they would not start till August.....Do you think someone was tell me porkys?
Hmm It does'nt bother me except for resale value, I'm sure a 180000 number boat next year will be harder to sell than a 190000 number boat even if my 180000 number boat was brought after 190000 boats were being delivered.

Better say just for the record, my boat number is 189035. Delivered brand new as of Friday. Its a good boat well set up by the dealer who I would recommend.

Out of interest, if you were to buy a second hand boat, one being the above number the other being a 190000 number and both boats being the same age and condition. Which would would you buy?

Would it bother you about sail numbers??

Back