What's new

"WHATEVER" is FOR SALE hull #3916 PRICE REDUCED FOR SPRING SALE

Paul Bazzano

WHATEVER is for sale hull #3916 PRICE REDUCTION !!!

race ready or cruise ready...FAST HULL was chartered for the woman's worlds
the deck has some soft spots due to her age but she is safe and good to go

5 sails in good condition...main, jib, 2x genoa, spinnaker w/launch bag
custom duel axel trailer in good condition with new wheel bearings
new tiller and several other new options
white hull/grey deck
Tohatsu 3.5 hp long shaft in good condition

$8000. NOW REDUCED TO $5000 (3-30-2018) NEED A SPRING 2018 SALE !!!
can deliver within the New England states

call Tom 860-227-0637

unnamed.jpg IMG_0218.JPG IMG_0220.JPG IMG_0225.JPG IMG_0227.JPG IMG_0226.JPG

Last edited:

Paul Bazzano

Yes she is still available she was taken out of Lake Champlain Vermont a few weeks ago and she’s on the hard at a local marina and she comes with a good travel trailer

GRADEY

Still available? If so, can you clarify the "soft spots" comment? Where is she? Mallets Bay, or elsewhere.

Geoff

Tom Bazzano

Our boat is still available! there are some soft spots on the deck consistent with a boat of this vintage. We have plans to repair them this season. She is currently on mallets bay but will be moved to Shelburne bay after launch. Please email me directly at tbazz1868@gmail.com with any questions.

Tom Bazzano

Is the boat still for sale? If so pleae contact Stephen at 401-265-0705 Thanks
Our boat is still available! there are some soft spots on the deck consistent with a boat of this vintage. We have plans to repair them this season. She is currently on mallets bay but will be moved to Shelburne bay after launch. Please email me directly at tbazz1868@gmail.com with any questions.

Tom Bazzano

Still available? If so, can you clarify the "soft spots" comment? Where is she? Mallets Bay, or elsewhere.

Geoff
Hi Geoff, Our boat is still available! there are some soft spots on the deck consistent with a boat of this vintage. We have plans to repair them this season. She is currently on mallets bay but will be moved to Shelburne bay after launch. Please email me directly at tbazz1868@gmail.com with any questions.