What hurts?

joe c

banned
After just a couple of hard hours sailing the laser2 my thighs are just destroyed the following days. Lol..I still skate a bit..I've been an avid snowboarder. Back into bicycling. Road raced motorcycles. Even done some endurance racing. But holy crap my thighs are just destroyed after 2 hours of sailing. I think it's all the squatting and ducking..2 hours I'll tack sometimes 12 or 14 times. But Jesus, nothing has ever crushed my legs like doing this.

So who gets beat up sailing? :)

For me, the most painful aspect of Laser sailing is in very light wind. Crouching motionless is hard! It feels like relief to hike out and stay physically moving in the boat. Fortunately, where I sail light wind is pretty rare.

For me, the most painful aspect of Laser sailing is in very light wind. Crouching motionless is hard! It feels like relief to hike out and stay physically moving in the boat. Fortunately, where I sail light wind is pretty rare.
More wind is always more comfy. That's the thing though....Tuesday...we had 10-15. We were ripping! Lol

Back